For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York, and Washington residents:
The pay range for this position is between $19.00.
Starting wage may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
- Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.
Enables Sales/Enable Growth
- Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.
- Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools and power tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures.
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
**Day positions, Overnight positions, and Overnight travel positions available**
Full Time or Part Time
***Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store, weekly rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include mileage reimbursement***
Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
401(K) savings plan with company match
Merit increases and performance bonuses
On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
See More Benefits