Please note that for questions stated as ‘When we ask your most recent manager…’ you may instead think of how a similar person who assigns you work, such as a project lead or teacher/instructor, might respond to the question.
- The assessment is entirely text based and does not require sound or video players to complete the questions.
- The assessment platform is mobile-enabled and compatible with a variety of assistive software technologies.
- The screen reader software we most regularly test with are JAWS and NVDA, but we expect that most screen readers will work on the tests.
- The platform also has multiple contrast options that you can chose from which may help with visual processing.
If assistance is needed to complete the assessment or any other part of the application:
- You may partner with a Job Coach and/or vocational rehabilitation coach to assist in completing the application and the assessment.
- You may also request The Home Depot’s assistance by emailing myTHDHR@homedepot.com and sharing what kind of assistance you need to complete the application and the assessment.
- If you believe that a disability could negatively affect your performance on The Home Depot’s assessment, you may also request an alternative to the assessment by emailing myTHDHR@homedepot.com . Please explain your disability-related situation so that The Home Depot can explore potential alternatives that would accurately evaluate your ability to do the job, with or without an accommodation.
If your application is selected, you may be contacted by email and/or phone to participate in an interview. If assistance is needed to participate in the interview process, please email myTHDHR@homedepot.com and provide specific details outlining what is needed to assist during the interview process so we can explore accommodation options.
Any accommodations requested or received for the purpose of completing the assessment or interview process are not considered as any part of the selection process and are not disclosed to hiring managers, unless otherwise apparent.
The Home Depot is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information, please visit the THD Disability Assistance page .
Thank you for your interest in joining The Home Depot!