The Manager, Inventory Solutions will be responsible for leading a group of analyst/sr. analysts implementing projects within the Inventory Planning and Replenishment Organization. They will oversee the work of the managers including planning, designing, and implementing of new systems or changes in existing systems. The Manager will also oversee the design and development of inventory management metrics and reports to support the business requirement and will play a key role in Business Process Design and Improvement and ensure that they are successfully executed.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for leading key inventory management improvement initiatives and provide data driven insight and resolution recommendations. As the principle driver of their initiatives, this person will work across functional groups and ensure success; drive change management by understanding, communicating, and managing changes associated with system enhancements, implementations and process improvements.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- 40% Leads a group of analyst/sr. analyst as well as cross functional projects. Oversee development of project plans, timelines,and coordination of teams across each operational area. Ensure on time delivery of specific goals and requirements for inventory mangement projects
- 15% Identifies key projects that are linked to the IPR goals and objectives
- 15% Provide ad-hoc business analysis and reporting as required through supervision of analyst/sr. analyst.
- 10% Develop Metrics and reporting to support business needs
- 10% Analyze, identify and implement opportuntites and corporate inititiaves for improvement that have measurable dollar impact each year
- 10% Provides leadership, guidance and coaching of analyst/sr. analyst
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Sr. Manager/Director – Inventory Solutions
Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues — including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.