- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
At least 5 yrs experience in workforce management, minimum one year supervisory experience.
- Experience with the use of MS Office, including Excel and Access
- Critical thinking / reasoning and problem solving skills; Ability to weigh relative costs and benefits of potential actions, to choose the most appropriate option, and create business justification
- Prior Workforce and Analyst experience with a large organization; Should demonstrate strong customer service orientation with a collaborative and partnering work style
- Call Center Experience
- Strong focus on data quality, project management and leadership skills; Ability to own and manage multiple projects, create metrics, and conduct result assessments
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong leadership and analytical reasoning skills
- Solid communications and interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective business relationships and build consensus
- Strategic thinking with a strong operational background in implementation of new programs and change management
- Sound business judgment, analytical skills and ability to effectively manage issues and risks
- Effective consulting and facilitation skills