MUST RESIDE WITHIN 20 MILES OF TARGET CITY
Position Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday
THD Rental (Large Equipment Rental and Compact Power Equipment Services), based in Fort Mill, SC, is a team of approximately 800 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Comprised of highly trained professional technicians, we provide comprehensive management of commercial equipment including installation, repair, preventative maintenance and parts management. Additionally, we offer large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery.
Compact Power Equipment Services is comprised of over 300 talented and highly trained professional technicians. We are dedicated to investing in advanced technology and the continued training of Support and Field Service Professional teams with the singular goal of optimizing the efficiency, safety and productive life span of our customers’ mechanical assets. We are an industry leader with a nationwide footprint in 15 regions across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We live our Core Values: Excellent Customer Service, Creating Shareholder Value, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Taking Care of Our People, Respect for All People, Doing the Right Thing, Building Strong Relationships, Giving Back
Field Service Professional – As a Field Service Professional you will maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts. You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road” and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running. Generally provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5 hour radius of your home. The hours for this position are based on customers maintenance needs and will vary.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customer
- Be available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly
- Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customers
- Use sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Use computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting
- Provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, District Managers and home office personnel
- Make phone calls and processing paperwork in accordance with CPES policies and procedures
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.