SECOND SHIFT OPPORTUNITY
Four (4) X Ten (10) hour shifts (Monday – Thursday) / 1:30pm – 12:00am
Must reside within 15 to 20 miles of target city and have a stellar driving record
THD Rental (Large Equipment Rental and Compact Power Equipment Services), based in Fort Mill, SC, is a team of approximately 800 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Comprised of highly trained professional technicians, we provide comprehensive management of commercial equipment including installation, repair, preventative maintenance and parts management. Additionally, we offer large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery.
Compact Power Equipment Services is comprised of over 300 talented and highly trained professional technicians. We are dedicated to investing in advanced technology and the continued training of Support and Field Service Professional teams with the singular goal of optimizing the efficiency, safety and productive life span of our customers’ mechanical assets. We are an industry leader with a nationwide footprint in 15 regions across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We live our Core Values: Excellent Customer Service, Creating Shareholder Value, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Taking Care of Our People, Respect for All People, Doing the Right Thing, Building Strong Relationships, Giving Back
The position of MAINTENANCE SERVICE PROFESSIONAL provides commercial and industrial minor equipment repair and preventive maintenance services. Representative equipment includes, but is not limited to, paint shaker devices, blind cutting machines, mobility carts, ladders, wood saws, wire and carpet carousels, shopping and lumber carts, pipe threader, carpet cutters and power stock loaders.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete light industrial equipment repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment found in big box retailers – The Home Depot / Best Buy.
- Respond to on-site preventative maintenance service calls within contract time frames.
- Use hand and power tools to assemble, disassemble and repair machines.
- Maintain spare part inventory provided by Compact Power Equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve minor equipment issues.
- Adhere to OSHA regulation and safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, supervisor and coworkers.
- Use sound judgment when dealing with and eliminating safety related issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time and work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow dispatch schedule generated electronically daily.
- Demonstrate the ability to electronically submit asset tagging, service calls and daily reports.
- Strong attention to detail and a good work ethic preventing re-work and warranty trips.
- Employ safe work practices to limit risk exposure to customer, the public and self.
- Perform general preventive maintenance tasks (inspections / greasing / operation checks / etc.) and replacement of minor parts such as saw / cutting blades / bumpers / wheels / ladder / safety locks / etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of intellectual property.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform or learn light duty MIG welding