- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 -7 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
- On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Government experience or a proven track record handling government relations for a Fortune 200 company or trade association is desired.
- Must have experience working in government relations, public affairs, lobbying or on Capitol Hill or state legislature/Governor’s office.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Must possess superior written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Exceptional judgement and ability to function and multi-task under pressure.
- Extensive travel expected.