For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York, and Washington residents:
The pay range for this position is between $70,000-130,000.
In this critical role as Manager of Complex Quoting at Home Depot's QuoteCenter, you'll leverage your expertise and leadership to empower a team of talented analysts and Sr. Analysts to find profitable solutions for high-value pro projects. Your strategic vision and data-driven approach will be instrumental in optimizing quoting processes and exceeding revenue targets. You'll collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, fostering a culture of excellence and consistently exceeding expectations. By designing effective reporting and operational metrics, you'll gain critical insights to continuously improve team performance. Join us, and be the driving force behind transforming the pro customer journey through the complex pro project
- Analyze the fundamental components of problems and communicate the correct course of action to the team and the resolution to the field.
- Develop and implement changes that improve overall store operations processes that are likely to add value to the stores' bottom line. Manage/drive core store operations projects and/or process improvements.
- Manage day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility. Create and maintain project work plans.
- Manage issues and roadblocks that arise related to their area of responsibility.
- Respond proactively to unanticipated store needs arising out of a variety of inputs. Manage action steps necessary for successful execution of both strategic projects/initiatives and process improvement.
- Communicate effectively and build strong, effective partnerships with the field/stores and throughout The Home Depot.
- Prepare and deliver high-level insights and recommendations based on multiple analyses of industry/ business, competitive landscape, consumer data for area of expertise.
- Provide guidance and training specific to area of expertise. Assist in collaborating findings from data and making verbal/written recommendations. Demonstrate proficiency/understanding of specific processes.
- Maintain knowledge base regarding specific operations and processes within store operations
- Responsible for appropriate selection, terminations, performance appraisal and professional development of support team (Business Analysts).
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- Direct and indirect reports typically include 2-5 Business Analysts.
- Typically requires frequent persuasion or influencing of others. Usually assigns and reviews work of others.
- Typically procedures for analyzing situations and making conclusions are very diverse.
- Typically considers among many different options or procedures when solving problems.
- Typically, once given general assignments, determines priorities and defines what should be done and how to do it.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Under constant pressure to continuously meet tight deadlines, demanding quotas and/or must regularly deal with difficult situations.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- PMI certification preferred.
- 3 years of retail experience or process management in related area.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Strong business, functional and/or store knowledge for their area of responsibility
- Leadership and management experience preferred
- Strong operations, retail and/or field experience required
- Ability to partner/communicate well with the field/stores
- High sense of urgency in responding to field needs
- Strong big picture; strategic thinking skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis.