For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York, and Washington residents:
The pay range for this position is between $0.00 – $0.00.
Starting wage may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.
In this position, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing and executing financial reporting and analysis for the Pro Merchandising and QuoteCenter teams. These teams support our Pro product offerings and expanding Pro capabilities. This role will partner with the teams to translate business questions into actionable insights to support, inform, and influence decisions and help achieve organizational objectives. These responsibilities include weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and profitability analysis as well as ad hoc strategic requests. Data primarily is primarily retrieved via the use of SQL and reporting is primarily delivered via Tableau dashboards.
- 25% Oversee the administration of financial policies.
- 25% Conducts special financial studies and coordinates with other departments in the preparation of statistical studies.
- 25% Performs internal and external economic research and analyzes issues related to specific financial metrics to ensure competitiveness
- 5% Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- 10% Recommends changes in financial analysis methods or procedures.
- 10% Assists and supervises Financial Analysts in the daily preparation and conduct of their work.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position typically reports to a Director or Sr Director
- Typically requires highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations.
- Typically faces situations that are unstructured and require original approaches.
- Typically considers new approaches within general policies and short-term goals when solving problems.
- Typically, once given general assignments, determines priorities and defines what should be done and how to do it.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Under constant pressure to continuously meet tight deadlines, demanding quotas and/or must regularly deal with difficult situations.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience is preferred.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Accounting or Finance experience.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
401(K) savings plan with company match
Merit increases and performance bonuses
On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
See More Benefits