For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York, and Washington residents:
The pay range for this position is between $15.75-20.
Starting wage may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.
The Support II associate provides quality professional service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position assists with creating, maintaining and improving internal and external customer relationships while interacting with our users on a daily basis by phone and chat. The Support Associate promptly assesses needs and applies product and service knowledge to provide our users with the best available solution in a timely manner.
Position is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding individual service quality goals and contributes to various related department goals.
- 40% Assist internal and external customers through their shopping experience with Home Depot websites and mobile applications and provide solutions via phone, chat, email and/or social networks
- 40% Resolve complex problems involving multiple departments and/or vendors and follow up with customers throughout resolution
- 10% Meet or exceed scorecard requirements for productivity and quality
- 10% Effectively and routinely balance multiple customers and tasks
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- Reports to HDQC Support Supervisor.
- This position has no direct reports.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- College Degree preferred
- Prior Home Depot Experience
- Knowledge of technologies and standard practices typically found in a call center environment such as CRM software and multi-line phones
- Knowledge of standard practices and terminology used in retail sales and/or the building materials industry
- Advanced knowledge of Home Depot systems and such as QuoteCenter, eSVS, Store Systems and MyCD
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to internal and external customers and recovering from any errors made
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands, and a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at effectively assessing customer audience and adjusting style and tone of verbal and written correspondence to match that of the customer
- Demonstrate broad-based knowledge of Home Depot product offerings
- Capable of and interested in attaining SME level product knowledge of the Home Depot department in which he/she works
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Typing proficiency
Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
401(K) savings plan with company match
Merit increases and performance bonuses
On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
See More Benefits