- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Three to six months of experience is preferred.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Must be able to read and write in order to review and complete required reports and record keeping activities. Should possess interpersonal skills to effectively interact with and communicate with HD associates and visitors. Must possess logical skills
- and inspect HD property to ensure safety of HD associates and visitors.
Monitor SSC security and assist Home Depot associates with security and safety related issues.
- Patrol the SSC complex and investigates unusual occurrences.
- Write incident reports on actual or potential loss and interview victims and witnesses.
- Respond to emergency situations of various types at SSC Atlanta.
- Perform security inspection tours; document problems and notify appropriate personnel.
- Operate the security Control Room.
- Monitor security check points at SSC and other facilities as directed to screen and control events.
- Escort associates and visitors to parking facilities as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position has no direct reports.
- Typically has some contact outside workgroup.
- Typically assignments are very specific.
- Typically follows detailed rules or instructions when solving problems.
- Typically follows instructions closely when completing tasks and does not change until given the next assignment.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- Work is routine with few deadlines or other pressures.
Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
401(K) savings plan with company match
Merit increases and performance bonuses
On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
See More Benefits
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York City, Ithaca (NY), Westchester County (NY), and Washington residents:
The pay range for this position is between 18.00 – 18.00.
Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.