The Manager, Online Customer Experience will operate as the customer advocate by providing a voice for the customer through storytelling and delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders across the organization with a focus on providing the best experience for our customer. This position requires experience with analyzing digital behavioral patterns, quantifying subjective data, and driving the roadmap to improve our Interconnected Experience. This role will optimize and create new initiatives that deliver customer insights and leads to actionable improvements. This individual is customer-focused, analytical and knows how to translate technical data into actionable insights to deliver analyses. They will be able to develop a reporting and analysis strategy to ensure the team is producing the best reports and providing analyses that are aligned with the goals of the business.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
– 50% Project Management: Identifies scope and objectives of project; identifies and recommends resource needs for project; develops and executes project plan; manages deliverables and timeline; communicates status and results. Provides accurate reporting and analysis to determine results and business impact.
– 25% Develops Talent: Develops, attracts and retains associates while helping them to meet both their career and organizational goals.
– 15% Strategic Analysis: Identifies business strategies and objectives based on thorough understanding of the business; performs project risk assessments as well sequencing of dependencies; identifies key business risks and opportunities; analyzes and communicates results.
– 10% Change Management: Drives change through communication of vision and objectives to gain organizational buy in. Prioritizes and integrates changes into normal business practice and develops support structures to ensure sustainability.
NATURE AND SCOPE
– Position reports to Sr. Manager, Online Customer Experience
– Typically has direct reports as well as leadership of a work group: assigns and reviews work, trains and conducts performance appraisals.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
– Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable