Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Certifications & Licenses:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Exrience with analytics and business intelligence reporting tools e.g. SQL Server Reporting services, Tableau & Power BI
- Thorough knowledge of information systems processes, methodologies, and concepts is required
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required; must have strong interpersonal capabilities and the ability to work and partner cross-functionally with other leaders and teams; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of leadership
- Proven ability to mentor and develop staff through experience and training; accountable for work assignments and progress monitoring, team morale building, hiring, coaching, and performance reviews
- Proactive, take-charge leader that assumes responsibility for achieving results; ability to think, work, and contribute beyond defined responsibilities; bandwidth to grow and assume additional responsibilities; well-organized with the capacity to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong planning & project management skills including multi-tasking, work prioritization, meeting deadlines and operating under pressure
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence a wide range of people and teams and create movement toward common goals.
- Embraces change and adjusts quickly to altering work demands
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to think strategically and work in fast paced environment
- Understanding of overall HD business model and how QuoteCenter and Merchandising fits into the organization.
The QuoteCenter Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for leading a group of analyst/sr. analysts implementing projects within QuoteCenter’s Data Analytics Operations Organization. They will oversee the work of the team including planning, designing, and implementing of new systems or changes in existing systems. The Manager will also oversee the design and development of inventory management metrics and reports to support the business requirements and will play a key role in Business Process Design and Improvement and ensure that they are successfully executed.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for leading key process improvement initiatives and provide data driven insight and resolution recommendations. As the principle driver of their initiatives, this person will work across functional groups and ensure success; drive change management by understanding, communicating, and managing changes associated with system enhancements, implementations and process improvements.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- 40% Leads a group of analyst/sr. analyst as well as cross functional projects. Oversee development of project plans, timelines,and coordination of teams across each operational area. Ensure on time delivery of specific goals and requirements for QuoteCenter’s Analytics projects
- 15% Identifies key projects that are linked to the QuoteCenter’s goals and objectives
- 15% Provide ad-hoc business analysis and reporting as required through supervision of analyst/sr. analyst.
- 10% Develop Metrics and reporting to support business needs
- 10% Analyze, identify and implement opportuntites and corporate inititiaves for improvement that have measurable dollar impact each year
- 10% Provides leadership, guidance and coaching of analyst/sr. analyst
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This position reports to Director, Data Science & Advanced Analytics.
This position has 3-8 direct reports.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
401(K) savings plan with company match
Merit increases and performance bonuses
On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
See More Benefits
For Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City Residents:
The pay range for this position is between 100,000.00 – 210,000.00.
Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.