Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
– At least 3 years’ experience in search engine marketing including on page, off page, social and local SEO strategies
– Experience using SEO and business related tools including: Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Adwords, SEOmoz, Advanced Web Ranking suite, SEOclarity and keyword research tools
– A core understanding of HTML/CSS
– Project management experience associated with interactive marketing and/or web projects
– Meticulous and strict understanding of SEO white hat tactics
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– Experience in managing both paid and organic search
– Marketing/web experience associated with a national-level retailer
– E-commerce knowledge and experience
– Prior analytics and data analysis exposure
– Strong Communication skills
– Solid understanding of the technical pieces of marketing channels such as backend tracking, search string URLs, 3rd party site tracking, data feeds and internal search
– Knowledge of Adobe technologies
– Intermediate/Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Excel required
– A steadfast passion for SEO and internet marketing
– Proven SEO Experience and understanding
– In depth knowledge of current and developing SEO trends
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Action Oriented
– Communicates Effectively
– Customer Focus
– Drives Results