Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Microsoft Office/ Outlook and/or MAC proficient. Innovative thought leadership, Strategic Thinking, Detail, orientated, Project Management, People Management, Analytical, Budget and timeline management, Management of Cross- Functional Teams; Effective Written and Verbal Communication and conflict resolution. Understanding of business principles, retail and consumer packaging trends.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Agency/consultant experience
- Retail or home improvement industry experience