At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world’s most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shopping experience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Sr. Analyst, Merchandise Solutions Online leads projects responsible for creating new analytical solutions to solve complex business challenges. This position creates and implements processes that optimize the efficiency of the online merchandising solutions and / or promotional events. The Sr. Developer works directly with Direct Fulfillment Merchants and other Home Depot internal customers to coordinate requirements and processes for ensuring that online merchandising is completely/accurately reflected on the website. Creates, executes and impacts promotional programs in homedepot.com to support a Multi-Channel business environment. This position also oversees all aspects of online merchandising gathering and maintenance in support of the www.homedepot.com product information. The Sr. Developer is accountable for accurate and complete data capture, data integrity, and maintenance across homedepot.com and its product database. Will also monitor transformation of data and work with appropriate technology teams to resolve issues relating to incorrect mapping, business rules, and data deviations. The Sr. Developer will also work on building machine learning models to expand the analytical capability of the team and work on projects such as anomaly detection and forecasting to extract more complexity from the data.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 10% – Attend Merchant meetings and identify and facilitate OMS requests as a result of thereof
- 10% – Facilitate new program development as new programs and services are identified by Merchants
- 30% – Develop process to drive product information as it is shown online. Participate in project teams to provide input regarding product data changes, item troubleshooting and attribute maintenance needed as a result of website or other business changes. Research data issues and errors and partner with IT and business partners to resolve. Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives
- 30% – Manage relationship between Merchants and the website as it pertains to product introduction, maintenance, or enhancements. Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned category
- 10% – Coordinate and ensure appropriate reporting is in place and identify any performance issues
- 10% – Partner with internal and external organizations to identify training needs; be prepared to deliver training when/if needed
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager, Online Merch Solutions.
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel required