At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning Marketing & Online team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We’ve been named one of the world’s most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shopping experience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail.
Did we mention that our corporate internship program is ranked in the top 10 internships in the US? Better yet, that is based entirely on feedback from our previous interns!
Our Marketing & Online team offers talented students an opportunity to develop leadership skills and gain hands on experience, while working in lockstep with leaders on projects directly transforming our business. The focus of our internship program is on learning day-to-day operations and obtaining an overall comprehension of the Marketing & Online business for The Home Depot. During the 11 week summer period, interns will be assigned to a functional team such as Brand Advocate, Category Experience, Online Merchandising, User Experience, Project Management, Analytics, etc..
Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our 2022 Internship Program!
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 20% – Communicate findings and project status clearly and professionally through presentations. Make recommendations to upper management.
- 20% – Develop and implement project plans; determine requirements, deliverables, resources, timing/milestones, and risks
- 20% – Provide comprehensive report out to senior leaders on assignments and other related projects
- 20% – Responsible for the accuracy and quality of work performed
- 20% – Use strategic thinking to approach problems and create solutions
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position reports to Manager or Team Lead
- This position has 0 Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.