At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world’s most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shopping experience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Sr. Analyst, Online Merchandising Solutions focuses on operational excellence in buyability and pricing maintenance. This position plans, creates, and implements processes that optimize the efficiency of the online merchandising solutions and / or promotional events. The Sr. Analyst works directly with Direct Fulfillment Merchants and other Home Depot internal customers to coordinate requirements and processes for ensuring that online merchandising is completely/accurately reflected on the website. Leads process improvement initiatives to generate improved reporting/analytics, enable new capabilities and drive increased efficiencies, by identifying opportunities, creating business cases, partnering with Product Management, testing with engineers, coordinate change management, and measure and present impact.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40% – Develop process to drive product information as it is shown online. Participate in project teams to provide input regarding product data changes, item troubleshooting and attribute maintenance needed as a result of website or other business changes. Research data issues and errors and partner with IT and business partners to resolve. Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives
- 20% – Manage escalations by conducting root-cause analysis with Product Management and engineers.
- 10% – Attend Merchant meetings and identify and facilitate OMS requests as a result of thereof
- 10% – Facilitate new program development as new programs and services are identified by Merchants
- 10% – Coordinate and ensure appropriate reporting is in place and identify any performance issues
- 10% – Partner with internal and external organizations to identify training needs; be prepared to deliver training when/if needed.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager, Online Merch Solutions.
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.