Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 year
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a modern software development based enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with modern software development product management practices and agile methodologies, specifically the extreme programming (XP) principles of paired programming, test driven development, and continuous deployment
- Experience working in a fast paced, fluid environment where priorities shift on a regular basis
- Experience communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design and development team
- Experience creating, prioritizing and accepting user stories
- Experience conducting user research and testing to understand needs
- Experience identifying goals, metrics and analytics to measure product value
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization s goals
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process and people-related organizational dynamics
- Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Empathy: Understands the needs of multiple stakeholders and is responsive in meeting their needs with the most optimal resolution
- Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals