The Home Depot is able to offer virtual employment of this position in the following states: AL, AK, AS, AZ, AR, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MH, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, MP, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
The Logging and monitoring service is responsible for creating and providing comprehensive visibility into asset security, asset health, and to ensure continuous flow of logs into a centralized logging platform. This position will handle ingestion and extraction of log data, support Home Depot’s Cybersecurity organization with availability and integrity of data feeds essential to safeguarding Home Depot’s environment. A Successful candidate would be one with experience with a wide array of security logging technologies and security use cases, an analytical and detail-oriented mind, and strong organizational practices.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
10% – Planning & Analysis:
- Researches and analyzes business trends and behavioral data to identify opportunities for improvements and new initiatives
- Drives the evaluation, development, and recommendation of specific technology products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet business and technology requirements
- Researches and designs best fit infrastructure, network, database, and security architectures for products
- Proactively creates and maintains tools for monitoring and support
- Participates in project planning and reporting across multiple efforts
30% – Delivery & Execution:
- Drives configuration, debugging, and support for infrastructure
- Drives field and corporate roll-outs of technology
- Drives the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
50% – Support