Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
– Demonstrated expertise in predictive modeling, data mining and data analysis
– Demonstrated expertise utilizing statistical techniques to identify key insights that help solve business problems
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 10 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– PhD in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent work experience
– 10+ years of experience in business intelligence and analytics
– Expertise in a modern scripting language (preferably Python)
– Expertise running queries against data (preferably with Google BigQuery or SQL)
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
– Expertise with data visualization software (preferably Tableau)
– Expertise in Prescriptive Modeling like optimization, computer vision, recommendation, search or NLP
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Attracts Top Talent: Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs
– Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
– Business Insight: Applying knowledge of the business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
– Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
– Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
– Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
– Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
– Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
– Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most efficient and effective processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
– Persuades: Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
– Self-Development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
– Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies