Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required – The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience – 5
Additional Qualifications – Strong customer service / communication skills. Demonstrated expertise in data mining, data analysis, and communicating results that solve business problems.
● Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, MIS, Computer Science or other quantitative subject area
● Proficient in running queries against large data sets (BigQuery, mySQL, Redshift)
● Proficient with data visualization software (preferably Tableau)
● Proficient in a modern scripting language (python, bash)
● Advanced knowledge of presentation tools (Microsoft Office Suite)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
● Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions