Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience – 3
Physical Job Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience in Tableau and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity of SQL operations and functions
- Experience analyzing trends and identifying solutions based on relevant data points
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and with external partners
- Understanding of project management techniques and methods is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Business Analysis: Clarifies and resolves complex business issues by breaking them down into meaningful components to determine root cause and redesigning internal and external business processes.
- Business Communication: Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings and adjusts communication style to the audience by translating and articulating technical concepts to non-technical groups.
- Creative / Critical Thinking: Demonstrates originality and imagination in thinking while developing a solution to a problem.