The Senior Manager, Brand Development will develop the overall direction and strategy within the The Home Depot’s portfolio of Private Label Brands. You’ll help guide Private Brand development and execution from concept through launch including: brand governance, packaging development, online experience, in-store creative, and marketing campaigns. Ensuring consistent execution of brand standards through the entire Customer journey. The Senior Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product Development, Merchandising, Marketing and Online to create the best Brand experiences for our Customers. This role will manage and develop a team of Brand Managers, ensuring that effective growth strategies are implemented across their Brands.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- People Management – coaching, motivating and career management
- Manage team in the development and implementation of proprietary brand marketing plans
- Manage team in leading seasonal event strategies
- Serve as branding consultant to Merchandising and other internal functions
- Set overall direction for proprietary brands and event strategies
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Director, Brand Marketing
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.