The Senior Operations Business Analyst, Customer Programs will be responsible for the support and execution of The Home Depot’s Pro Xtra Loyalty Program in stores, call centers, and outside sales teams. The role will support the implementation and sustainment of new customer loyalty benefits, provide on-going support to members, and ensure compliance with the terms of the program.
The Sr Analyst will also focus on enabling a best-in-class customer experience and will play a critical role in launching and evolving the operational processes to support the program. This individual will be responsible for driving projects to ensure successful execution and provide on-going support to continue growing the customer program. Partnership with call centers also ensures customer issues are being resolved.
This role will work cross-functionally with the Pro, Pricing, Supply Chain, Store Operations and Marketing teams to launch and execute the customer program.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Lead Project Teams of Analysts and other associates
- Perform data gathering tasks, synthesis – develop solutions, project/strategy planning and data utilization
- Produce documents for teams and leadership to review and utilize. Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors
- Build skills and knowledge including self-development, team knowledge and customer (internal) knowledge.
- Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors.
Nature and Scope
Typically reports to Store Operations Process Manager or Store Operations Business Manager (or Sr. Managers)
No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the leadership of a work group: assign and review work, train and contribute to performance appraisal (but not hiring, firing or disciplinary action).
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.