Senior Operations Business Analysts are responsible for leading small to medium subsets of larger projects and initiatives and individual processes that bring value to The Home Depot. They must possess a high level of analytical ability to distinguish multiple components of a problem and develop conclusions using quantitative skills. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to leading teams on projects, effective communication to teams and other leaders, reviewing and understanding sales/financial data, identifying trends in business and the retail industry. A successful Senior Operations Business Analyst will possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills, analytical ability, and communication.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead Project Teams of Analysts and other associates
- Perform data gathering tasks, synthesis – develop solutions, project/strategy planning and data utilization
- Produce documents for teams and leadership to review and utilize.
- Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors
- Build skills and knowledge including self-development, team knowledge and customer (internal) knowledge
- Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors.
NATURE AND SCOPE
No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the leadership of a work group: assign and review work, train and contribute to performance appraisal (but not hiring, firing or disciplinary action).
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: