The Pro Account Inside Representative position profitably grows sales for all assigned accounts in their portfolio by developing, managing and executing a sales strategy that supports the organization’s goals and increases the company’s market share. This position grows share with existing accounts and secures profitable new accounts by prospecting, needs analysis and developing a values based sales solution tailored to the customer’s needs. The Pro Account Inside Representative is accountable for attaining assigned sales plan and gross margin targets. Demonstrates broad product and services knowledge and utilizes a comprehensive knowledge of other functional departments to support the growth of the business unit; effectively collaborates with departments such as Merchandising, Operations and Credit Services. This role is responsible for the the development of customer relationships and effective and timely issue resolution.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 50% – Manages and executes a sales strategy for assigned customer portfolio. Delivers on growth of sales and profit goals, pro-actively adjusting to market changes.
- 30% – Resolves customer challenges by investigating problems and developing sustainable and scalable solutions.
- 20% – Effectively communicates competitive strengths to account customers and develops strategy to acquire incremental business
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position reports to Pro Manager Inside Sales.
- This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.