To assist, support and grow our 1.5m plus PRO Customers. Provide daily assistance to our 50k+ Sales personnel in growing the PRO business. Contribute to the delivery of the One Home Depot Pro Strategy and meeting our business objectives.
The HD PRO Customer Support Coordinator provides quality and professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is responsible for creating an effortless customer experience in all contacts (Phone, Multi-media, Email, Chat, SMS messaging ) in a fast paced environment. The associate is the first point of contact for both our Customers and Sales teams.
Functions supported include answering questions about products and services, available through the B2B e-commerce platform. Other functions include supporting quotes, placing orders, up sell and cross sell as appropriate and support product/service inquiries and account maintenance. It is imperative that the Coordinators have the ability multi-task and have a laser like focus on Customer Service.
Coordinators are expected to explore ways to satisfy customer needs and to simplify the customer experience. A high expectation of customers include representatives speed to solution, accurate information, empathy, and attention to detail. The representative will act in a way that positively represents the Company and increases the customers likelihood to buy again. Finally, Coordinators must demonstrate the capability and initiative to learn and grow in the job.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40%- Receive incoming calls, faxes or emails to place orders, process returns, answer product questions, provide order status and/or route customer to appropriate Department or Sales Professional.
- 15%- Handle customer complaints utilizing tools, training and problems solving skills as well as de-escalation techniques, conflict resolution skills and professionalism
- 15%- Provide helpful, professional, courteous assistance to all customers (Internal and External).
- 10%- Provide knowledge insight and information about our products by utilizing tools such as catalog and website. Upsells to Customers as designated.
- 20%- Interacts with other departments to resolve billing and shipping issues, and other clerical duties as assigned. Performs special projects as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to PRO Customer Support Supervisor. No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.