Must be eighteen years of age or older
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 year
Physical Job Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Previous customer service or retail sales experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES
• Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
• Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
• Associates must have strong computer skills, and understanding for CAD like applications.