- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Prior experience in a Capitol Hill, government relations, fundraising, or related office
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of coursework at the college level in a political science, business, economics, or related degree program
- Outstanding time management and organization
- A history of working in retail or customer service
- Being a self-starter and willing to help wherever needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- An interest in and knowledge of the political process, political fundraising, and/or grassroots
- A positive, can-do attitude, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (e.g. mail merge, pivot tables)