Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
– Counter sales experience preferred, preferably in HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical environment.
– Warehouse or Operations experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Strong Computer Skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Ability to lift 60 pounds or more.
– Ability to effectively manage time and branch operations.
– Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
– Product knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical items is helpful.