- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education Required:The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Additional Qualifications – Flexibility to work various shifts Ability to relocate
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field Supply Chain Experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems
- 3 + years supervisory experience in a related field
- Experience with managing a dedicated fleet.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- People Management: Assess skills and manage the work and productivity of others while coaching and developing talent
- Financial Acumen: Utilize fundamental concepts of finance to assist with managing budgets, forecasting labor, and provide information to account for the financial impact of decision making.
- Creative Thinking: Demonstrates originality and imagination in thinking while developing a solution to a problem.
- Business Communication: Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings and adjusts communication style to the audience.
- Conflict Management: Views conflict as an opportunity to find common ground and gain cooperation from all parties. Reads situations quickly, actively listens, and settles disagreements and disputes equitably.