Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
MRO or Jan/San industry knowledge preferred
Project conception and initiation
Project Definition and planning
Project Launch and execution
Project performance and control
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Sales leadership, professionalism, business development expertise, strong closing skills, and a proven track record of sales growth for areas of direct accountability are paramount to the success of this position.
- Detailed, organized, strong analytical skills and a strategic approach to business are critical
- The ability to understand and analyze a customer’s business and balance sheet, allowing for the identification of value based business opportunities that maximize profits
- Outstanding interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills to all levels of an organization
- Presentation skills that clearly demonstrate product value to the highest levels of both internal and external management,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); understanding of additional applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint and web searches
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- 5 years of Relevant Work Experience