Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILTITES REQUIRED:
• Excellent Written & Verbal Communications
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving / Analysis
• Stress Management / Composure
• Technical Capacity
• Teamwork Orientation
• Thoroughness / Discretion
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent technical or trade school.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in machine repair and troubleshooting.
- Ability to perform light industrial equipment repair and have mechanical aptitude.
- Read and understand schematics and parts list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Medium proficiency required in the use of electronic technology – Tablets / Smart Phone / Laptop.
- Basic electrical experience is a plus.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license for the state in which you live and work.
- Good driving record.
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. Employee occasionally climb equipment and work at heights up to 20 feet. Employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 80 pounds. Employee is required to talk and hear. Driving for extended periods of time. Working conditions may include working indoors and outdoors in cold, hot and damp areas. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be done by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / HOURS OF WORK:
The above description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. This is intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Hours of work may vary based on region. Shifts can include:
- Four (4) X Ten (10) hour shifts (Monday – Thursday) / 2:00pm – 12:00am
- Five (5) X Eight (8) hour shifts (Monday – Friday)
Assigned work hours will be determined by manager. This position is full-time and has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
EEO / AA / M / F / VETS / DISABLED