Must be eighteen years of age
Must pass the Drug Test
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 03
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
- On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Prior experience in the application of research findings to the retail environment, brand management or category management essential Extensive knowledge of statistical methods and modeling
- Candidate should possess strong analytic skills along with understanding of finance with a strong interest in Product Management.
- Prior experience in a consulting and/or project management role within a corporate environment preferred. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong project management skills, including strong process orientation, ability to work and lead cross functional teams, strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Analytical; Extensive knowledge of statistical methods and modeling
- Ability to establish priorities and procedures for accomplishing work within established deadlines; ability to lead multiple projects and manage toward deadlines and deliverables
- Strong communication
- Proven success in increasing management roles handling multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to assimilate extensive amounts of detailed data, analyze and summarize vast amounts of information as well as understand all of the detail supporting the analysis.