Home Depot Interiors is responsible for the sales and marketing of premium kitchen and bath remodeling products. The Branch Marketing Manager establishes, maintains, and builds relationships among HDI and store associates to help foster a greater partnership and store connectivity. The incumbent is primarily responsible for staffing the Home Services Product Specialists (HSPS) positions, training and developing HSPS, and driving lead generation efforts. The Branch Marketing Manager will regularly visit stores to provide training, promotional materials and reports to store personnel and follow up on performance of HSPS. In addition, will be responsible for generating and participating in various promotional events and shows to help develop the business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 50%-Staffs open HSPS (Home Services Project Specialist) positions, trains and develops HSPSs and follows up on performance. Shoulder to shoulder with associates to generate HDI product leads and schedule in-home consultation appointments. Works in stores daily to observe performance, recognize and coach.
- 30%-Maintain and foster store connectivity through a positive working relationship with the stores through regular store visits. Regularly visit assigned stores to provide training, promotional materials and reports
- 10%-Installs and maintains in store signage and promotional materials. Ongoing maintenance and cleaning of displays as needed.
- 5%-Schedule, staff and participate in all store events and home shows.
- 5%-Other job duties as assigned by manager.
Nature and Scope:
- This position reports to Territory Sales Manager
- This position has 5+ Direct Reports
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.