The Tech Support Specialist will assist internal and external customers with HVAC, Electrical & Lighting, Appliance, Plumbing, Locks, and or General Industry special orders, tech support and warranty needs. This position requires close coordination with Customer Service, Merchandising & Sales and other departments as needed. This position will focus on tech support for HVAC, electrical/lighting, appliances, plumbing, locks, and/or general industry for specialty knowledge.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 20%- Deliver adequate service levels for quote, bid, and technical customer requests
- 20%- Provide HVAC technical support to sales representatives, installers, contractors, engineers, and external customers
- 20%- Ability to handle warranty parts calls
- 20%- Capability to process HVAC warranty claims
- 10%- Coordination across the organization
- 10%- Evaluate, recommend and implement continuous process improvements
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Customer Service HVAC Service Center Supervisor. Has no direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.