Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 3
Physical Requirements: 1. Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related quantitative field.
- Work experience with SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, or comparable database systems.
- Expert knowledge in large scale information retrieval and statistical analysis.
- Work experience in data mining, statistical analysis, and/or forecasting.
- Advanced technical skills to retrieve, manipulate, analyze and interpret large amounts of data (>1 billion rows).
- A thorough understanding of SQL and intermediate knowledge of one other scripting/compiled/statistical programming language (VBA, Python, R, SAS, .NET, C++, Java).
- Prior direct experience in analyzing the relevant subject matter (Supply Chain, Merchandising, Operations).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: Critical thinking skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions; ability to understand and foresee implications of new information for current and future problems solving. An unquenchable intellectual curiosity for getting at the underlying story being told within the data. Ability to build scalable systems and solutions that analyze huge data sets and make actionable recommendations. Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to persuade, inform, and influence others based on findings. A track record of taking complex results and communicating them in an easily understood way. Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools, and techniques