The Branch Coordinator is responsible for managing the Permit and Inspection process in addition to all administrative functions related to branch operations by supporting both the Sales and Installation teams.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for understanding and executing the Permit and Inspection process for the branch
- Collect, audit, and submit Completion Certificates to the Operations Center as required
- Communicates and coordinates with various partners throughout the organization including Operations Center, Sales, Installation, and any others as necessary for all job level inquires
- Administration of new hire paperwork and benefits for Branch Associates and expedites new installer packages
- Managing inventory and storage for the branch including office supplies, sales and marketing materials and equipment orders.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with facility and equipment providers
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Position Reports to: Branch Installation Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 0
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Environmental: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
TRAVEL: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time