Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
Experience in an object oriented programming language (preferably Java)
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience with Unibasic PICK Programming Languauge.
- With occasional assistance translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications utilizing flow charting tools to document system flows.
- Develop new or revise programs, producing high quality code that is maintainable, supportable, performs efficiently upon implementation and satisfies business specifications.
- Enhance and develop simple to moderately complex application components such as batch, on-line screens, interfaces etc.
- Document basic use cases and develop test plans to validate program logic.
- Address production support break-fix tasks in a timely manner keeping IS management and clients informed of status and resolutions.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy on all assignments.
- Practical working knowledge of analysis and design principles, coding and testing techniques and program languages and tools.
- Ability to identify and understand business problems and opportunities.
- Overall knowledge of Unidata/ PICK applications & Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of development and test environments and configuration processes.
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Supply Chain, transportation or warehousing experience a plus
- Good analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork and open communication.
- With oversight and guidance be able to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Global Perspective: Taking a broad view when approaching issues; using a global lens
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people