- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Associate degree is preferred.
- Previous experience supporting senior level management, preferably within a large corporate, professional environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure with composure.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Proven ability to manage projects and work under pressure.
- Strong teamwork skills and a strong ability to offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate assertiveness and confidence as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to write and compose correspondences (including typing on a computer or other tools)
- A strong work ethic with excellent organizational skills.
- Significant attention to detail and follow up capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.