Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Light construction and landscape equipment knowledge preferred
- Experience using parts, service and operator manuals preferred
- Problem solving ability, including ability to quickly determine solution
- Good listening and organization skills, multitasking abilities and strong telephone etiquette
- Self-motivated and ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and or deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Has a sense of urgency and is able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to explore alternative solutions to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for a flexible work schedule: Evening/Weekend schedule is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be done by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneeling, pushing and pulling for limited time periods, in addition to repetitive movements of hands, occasional lifting of up to (25) lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / HOUR OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. The work hours are 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, M-F with rotating weekends. This position will be based in Fort Mill, SC and minimal travel is required.
The above description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. This is intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
EEO / AA / M / F / VETS / DISABLED
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.