Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Bachelor s Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 3+ years relevant sales and business development experience
- Above average communication skills via the phone and face to face.
- Sales leadership, professionalism, business development expertise, strong closing skills, and a proven track record of sales growth for areas of direct accountability are paramount to the success of this position.
- Highly-motivated sales hunter, assertive, out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong prospecting skills with the ability to speak to all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- Detailed, organized, strong analytical skills and a strategic approach to business are critical.
- Understanding and application of strategic planning to identify, target, and execute plans for sales growth
- The ability to understand and analyze a customer s business, allowing for the identification of value based business opportunities that maximize profits
- Outstanding interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills to all levels of an organization
- Extraordinary presentation skills via the phone or in person that clearly demonstrate product value to the highest level decision makers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); understanding of additional applications such as Microsoft Access and web searches
- A true team player with the ability to work and interact across a broad spectrum to achieve success
- An avid networker who truly understands the concept of networking and its value
- Understanding of supply chain concepts and application of said concepts in a sales cycle